there's a tomahawk-taglib-project at code.google.org -- but they neither did implement all necessary tags nor are the accessible via email.
i downloaded the code and added the stuff i needed myself.

http://code.google.com/p/tomahawk-facelets/

regards

On Wed, 16 Apr 2008 19:05:50 +0200, Andrew Robinson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

You need to write your own tomahawk & tomahawk sandbox taglib files as
tomahawk doesn't support facelets and every time adding support for it
is brought up the discussion dies in the pile of code generation
debates.

Check the WIKI for ppl. that have attempted to maintain taglib.xml
files for tomahawk.

http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/Use_Facelets_with_Tomahawk

-Andrew