Hi Kito!

> Two questions: (1) How well does the Tomahawk sandbox modalWindow
> work, and (2) has anyone tried using it with RichFaces? (Their modal
> window is pretty buggy.)

Well, I use modalWindow and ... let's say, "it works". I use in the
special mode where another view will be rendered within the modalWindow.
Anyway, I can't say that it is easy to use. You have to use some
javascript and also there is no standard way to transfer data back to a
backing bean. You have to solve that yourself.

I think there is an example in the sandbox examples, if not, I can post
how I use it.

Ciao,
Mario