Hi Bill,

I could be wrong but I don't believe the tr:selectOneRadio accepts
children that produce DOM.  Also, the trh:rowLayout must be inside of
a trh:tableLayout.

Instead of using tr:selectOneRadio, you may want to use multiple
tr:selectBooleanRadio components.  The selectBooleanRadio is more
flexible in that it allows you to place it scattered across your page
layout, e.g. into a tableLayout structure.

http://myfaces.apache.org/trinidad/trinidad-1_2/trinidad-api/tagdoc/tr_selectBooleanRadio.html

Regards,
Matt