thank you. but is there any hint for searching (and finding) in the firebug?

Am 02.07.2008 um 07:11 schrieb Matthias Wessendorf:

On Tue, Jul 1, 2008 at 9:13 PM, Burghard Britzke
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
ok! I tried it with firebug before but it is a little bit tricky to find the right location for the breakpoint in a 30,000 lines code without a search
funktion.

for debugging, I'd say this in my web.xml as well:

 <context-param>
<param-name>org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.DEBUG_JAVASCRIPT</param- name>
   <param-value>true</param-value>
 </context-param>

for production I'd avoid that, b/c when not present (and therefore false) we do
obfuscating, due to perf. reasons.

so my question is: does trinidad deliver the same script file for every request? because you told me that it is build out of many smaller files.

yes, that is faster than serving 20 files.
And this file will be cached by the browser of your choice.

-M

sincerely,
burghard.