I catched the response from the server and it contains a double xml- header

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?><?xml version="1.0" ?>
<?Tr-XHR-Response-Type ?>
<content action="/test/faces/test.jspx"> <fragment><![CDATA[<div id="j_id_id6"><table cellpadding="0"...

is there a configuration option to prevent this double header in the ppr response?