Hello,

I have a fairly large table to display (> 1000 shown rows) in a big application (> 100 concurrent users).

I would like to show the table loading the individual rows only when shown.

<Pseudocode>
Start: Create a cursor at the database and count the rows. Initialise the scrolling display with it.
        Fetch the first 25 rows.

User scrolls to page 2: Fetch the next 25 rows

User scrolls to page 5: Fetch the rows up from row no. 51 to row no. 125
</Pseudocode>
With this behaviour I could avoid big memory requirements when 90% of the users only display the first page. At the same time the other 10% could scroll as far as they need at reasonable speed.

Is this possible?
How does Trinidad handle this issue?
Is there possibly a better solution?

With kind regards