Hi,

sorry, I don't understand the question, can you rephrase ? Do you mean jsp:includes ?

Frank

v aditya wrote:
I want to use some "part" of a URL to identify a particular sub
directory(under root directory) and I want to use the styles and images from
this sub directory to display a page in the root directory here the URL
should still remain the same that is it should still have the "part" intact.
All the pages are present only in root directory and styles and images are
present only in sub directory.Can someone give me any pointers about how
should I proceed.

--
Oracle
Frank Nimphius | Principal Product Manager