I think I have figured out my issue but I don't know how I can fix it.
The problem is the action method. It returns an existing navigation-rule so
that the page is completely refreshed after the partial submit is done. This is
necessary because the table could be changed (regarding of the column count).

Regards,

Sven

JETZT ANMELDEN: SunGard FINANZ-TAG 2008 . www.sungard.de/finanztag
Complexity, Compliance & Cost: Globale Herausforderungen und lokale Lösungen
22. Oktober 2008 . Frankfurt am Main

Think before you print
CONFIDENTIALITY: This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain
disclosure or use is prohibited.  If you receive this e-mail in error, please
notify the sender and delete this e-mail from your system.

SunGard Systeme GmbH  Registered Frankfurt am Main, Handelsregister Frankfurt
HRB 56839  Geschäftsführer Harold Finders, Thorsten Junike, Dr. Dirk Lüth,
Michael Joseph Ruane, Victoria Elizabeth Silbey