JETZT ANMELDEN: SunGard FINANZ-TAG 2008 . www.sungard.de/finanztag
Complexity, Compliance & Cost: Globale Herausforderungen und lokale Lösungen
22. Oktober 2008 . Frankfurt am Main

Think before you print
CONFIDENTIALITY: This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain
disclosure or use is prohibited.  If you receive this e-mail in error, please
notify the sender and delete this e-mail from your system.

SunGard Systeme GmbH  Registered Frankfurt am Main, Handelsregister Frankfurt
HRB 56839  Geschäftsführer Harold Finders, Thorsten Junike, Dr. Dirk Lüth,
Michael Joseph Ruane, Victoria Elizabeth Silbey