Hi,

I have binded the collapsiblePanel to the bean by adding
value="bean.collapsed" to the t:collapsiblePanel tag, now it can expand and
collapse but the problem is that it does it for all collapsible items in the
list, click 1 and all collapses/expands.

any ideas/suggestions will be greatly appreciated, i'm using tomahawk 1.1.6