How can I send parameter using <h:commandButton.

Loop thru all the employees and display in the table. When I click on
the employee name, I want the respective emp id to be passed to the
managed bean.

I read that we can't use <f:param in <h:commandButton. How can I achieve
this functionality.

<f:view>

          <h:form id="srchrsltsForm">

                   <h:dataTable id="srchrslts"
value="#{subSearchBean.empInfo}" var="empResults">

                             <h:column>

                                      <f:facet
name="header"><h:outputText  value="{empResults.empName}"/></f:facet>

                                      <h:commandButton value="Employee
Name" action="#{subSearchBean.empAction}">

                                                <f:param value="empid"
name="#{empResults.empID}"/>

                                      </h:commandButton>

                             </h:column>