just to make sure : check if the library is deployed correctly to your webserver at all. if it isn't, check why this is the case ;).

user08070101 schrieb:
Replaced but java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/myfaces/component/LocationAware is thrown

Cagatay Civici wrote:
As simon mentioned, it's not a good idea to use tomahawk 1.1.1 with
sandbox
1.1.7-snapshot.

Just replace tomahawk 1.1.1 with tomahawk 1.1.7-SNAPSHOT

On Wed, Aug 27, 2008 at 10:16 AM, user08070101 <