Yes, this confuses a few people. The myfaces websites all show information about the current trunk code, NOT about the most recent release. So newly-created components can be present on the website but not available except when using a nightly snapshot.

Ideally we would have two websites, one for "trunk" and one for "latest release", but nobody has had time to figure out how to do this.

If you want the picklist component with tomahawk 1.1.6, you need to use the sandbox jar. Or use a tomahawk 1.1.7 nightly build. BTW, the 1.1.7 final release should be out very soon...

Regards,
Simon

Hazem Saleh schrieb:
Hi,