Hi all!

I just updated to Tomahawk 1.1.7, but am having trouble with attribute *immediateTabChange* in *t:panelTabbedPane*. It comes up in the list of attributes when I use autocompletion on the component (ctrl+space), but the *t:panelTabbedPane* end tag lights up and gives me the following error message:

"Error(125): immediateTabChange is not a property for org.apache.myfaces.custom.tabbedpane.HtmlPanelTabbedPaneTag" (translated from Norwegian)

I have looked at this class in the source code, but can't see that anything is missing. Are others experiencing this? ...or have any idea what the problem (or solution rather) might be?

-T