On Mon, Oct 6, 2008 at 8:53 AM, tkazmierczak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Hello,
>
> How to configure the web application (web.xml and faces-config.xml) in
> order
> to display error page when an exception occures? What additional libraries
> do I need? Is there any Java code to write (eg. some bean)?
>
> Unfortunately, this (which seems to be the only link given as an answer to
> such questions):
> http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/Handling_Server_Errors
> is such a chaotic explanation that I totally don't understand it (should I
> do everything written on that page? maybe only some steps? which of them?).
> Besides that, this seems to be written by someone who isn't the best
> English
> speaking person (I even have problems with understanding some of the
> sentences on that page...).
> So please direct me to some other source of information, or try to explain
> it in a way that a person who has never written error handling pages before
> (me) could understand it.

That pages exposes several alternatives to handle server errors, not just
one, so the information is not
a tutorial about it. Also, that page is a wiki document, so if you want to
add or rewrite more information
related everyone are free to do it (this is the opensource spirit!).

regards

Leonardo Uribe