Hi everybody.

I have two pages P1 and P2 each one associated with 'its own bean', say
Bean1 and Bean2, defined in the same conversation. In addition P1 has
reference to another bean, say Bean1A that has it's own conversation (all
defined through Spring).
P2 is opened form P1 as a popup window with the same conversation context as
P1. When I open P2, it happens that the Bean1A has been lost and from P1
its values are null.
Why this happens? Bean1A has nothing to do with P2.
I thought that when I open P2 I make a request that doesn't have any
reference to Bean1A and than orchestra deletes it, but why this doesn't
happen with the bean B1 too?

Thanks
Moreno