You can read the Tomahawk tag library documentation here:
http://myfaces.apache.org/tomahawk-project/tomahawk/tagdoc.html

Apache MyFaces projects are very well documented. Having more than one
component library is some thing very useful so people can have wide variety
of choices.

Good Luck!

--
Hazem Ahmed Saleh Ahmed

Author of (The Definitive Guide to Apache MyFaces and Facelets):
http://www.amazon.com/Definitive-Guide-Apache-MyFaces-Facelets/dp/1590597370

Web blog: http://www.jroller.com/page/HazemBlog

[Web 2.0] Google Maps Integration with JSF:
http://code.google.com/p/gmaps4jsf/