As Matthias noted, the HTML fileupload component only supports one file. And there is absolutely no way to implement file-uploading in plain html without this component.

I would guess that they use DHTML to dynamically add multiple copies of the html fileupload control to the page. And probably use javascript to scan the filename property and reset the component if the filename doesn't match the filter criteria. I'm sure there is some fairly ugly javascript behind all that...

Cheers, Simon

Hazem Saleh schrieb:
Fantastic!