I think the answer is: don't do that.

The view layer is about presenting information. Having it poking values
into your backing beans as a side-effect feels very wrong to me.

The ui:repeat tag sets up a variable for you (you call it "orga"); your
inner loop should be just accessing properties of whatever elements the
outer loop is iterating over.

You might find that you need to create "presentation-oriented" wrapper
objects for your model objects and iterate over those rather than
iterating over your model objects directly, ie the "value" property of
the outer loop might point at a list of objects that hold related model
objects but are not actually model objects themselves. This is quite a
common thing to do.

Regards,
Simon