You have posted this request several times already; repeating it will
achieve nothing except annoying people.

It seems that no-one knows the answer to this, or has sufficient
interest to investigate. Therefore, you need to either
(a) download the tomahawk source and start debugging it, or
(b) pay someone else to do that for you.

If you are willing to pay for support, I would suggest contacting
irian.co.at who do commercial work related to JSF, and are active in the
myfaces project. Of course this is open-source, so there may be other
people who are also experienced in this area and available for hire but
I don't know of anyone else specifically.

Regards,
Simon

Mali123 schrieb:
> Hi
>   Any help on this issue,please help...
>

> Mali123 wrote:
>
>> Hi Omar,
>> First i want to thank you for helping me,but  I'm using  Tomahawk-1.1.3
>> calendar component not the Trinidad one, following is the code segment i
>> used to displace the
>> calender please advice me to how to fix this issue,
>>
>> <%@ taglib uri="http://myfaces.apache.org/tomahawk"; prefix="t"%>...
>>         <t:div styleClass="stepComp">
>>                 <t:inputDate value="#{akAppActivityTile.startTime}"
>>                         popupCalendar="true" type="date" ampm="true"
>>                         timeZone="#{akAppActivityTile.timeZoneId}"
>> styleClass="appAcctivitytest" />
>>         </t:div>
>>
>> Is there any patch for this, please help me,hope to get reply asap,
>>
>> Thank you,
>> Mali
>>

>> general.equal.700 wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Mali,
>>> I am facing the same problem.
>>>
>>> here is my attempt to apply the patch:
>>> open the trinidad-impl package. and locate a file called
>>> PopupDialog.js under
>>> /src/main/javascript/META-INF/adf/jsLibs
>>>
>>> add the following in line 7
>>> iframe.src = "javascript:false";
>>>
>>> after line 6
>>> iframe.className = page.getStyleClass("af!dialog::content");
>>>
>>> in the package it will like that
>>>
>>> function TrPopupDialog()
>>> {
>>> var a0=TrPage.getInstance();
>>> var a1=document.createElement("div");
>>> a1.style.cssText="visibility:hidden; position: absolute;";
>>> a1.className=a0.getStyleClass("af|dialog::container");

--
-- Emails in "mixed" posting style will be ignored
-- (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posting_style)