Are the referenced scripts getting correctly loaded?
(a) if you paste that url into a new browser window, do you see the script?
(b) if you enable firebug in firefox, can you see the javascript?

If not, then you probably have the Tomahawk ExtensionsFilter incorrectly
configured.

If the script is being loaded, then I can't think what the problem would
be. Those are the latest versions of myfaces1.1x and tomahawk, so they
should be compatible (we would have had lots of problem reports if not,
including problems with the tomahawk example pages that use
inputCalendar). Weblogic can be weird sometimes, but I can't see it
causing this sort of issue.

Are you using other libraries (richfaces, trinidad, etc)?

If not, then you'll probably have to debug a little more on your
environment...

Regards,
Simon