Dear Sirs,

i have to rollout the contents of a list and would like to
(properly) use a <tc:foreach>, but this tag does ignore me.
I also recognized, that foreach is deprecated, so my first
question is: WHY is it seen as a bĂȘte-noir ??

Whenever it is possible, i do user <tc:selectItems>, but
sometimes i would like to use <tc:foreach> instead.

Scriptlets would also an alternative, iff no other mechanism
is available. My only wish is to stack a couple of widgets.

+ Somebody can help ?

+ Maybe i did something wrong with <tc:foreach>. Is there
   an example available, thats shows a running implementation ??

Thanks for your help
Groovie