I have a page which contains a sortable HtmlDataTable.  The page URL is:

https://ax1.mycompany.internal:8060/axapp/Report.faces?templateId=8

I need to have the column sort action send the complete URL back.  When I
hover over a column header, I see the correct URL to submit:

https://ax1.mycompany.internal:8060/axapp/Report.faces?templateId=8#

However, when I click and sort the column, the submitted URL leaves off the
parameter.  Thus, inbound on apache, I see this in the logs:

POST /axapp/Report.faces

I need the templateId URL parameter to be passed when a sort occurs.  How
can I ensure that the complete page URL is submitted on sort, not leaving
off the inline URL parameters?

Thanks for your help!