Hi,

I've got a JSF page divided in 2 parts - the status message area and the
content area. The content area is positioned under the status message
area.  In the status area all messages for the user should be shown -
for example success messages, error messages and exceptions.  In my
content area I've got a  <tr:dataTable value="#{myBean.values}"..>. When
the method getValues() of myBean throws an exception, I'm catching this
exception. I want to display this exception in the status message area -
but this does not work - apparently because the status area is already
rendered when the content el-methods are called.  Is there any solution
for this problem? Is it possible to render the status area at last?

Thank you

Felix