We have a problem with getting out of dialog scope. The situation is as follows:

Mainpage.jspx -> Dialog1.jspx -> Dialog2.jspx

Now in the Dialog2 the user clicks a link and we need to redirect out of the
JSF app to another web app and for that we want to get back to Mainpage.
We can get out of the Dialog2 scope(calling returnFromDialog) but how to get
out of Dialog1 scope programmatically without any user input(submit) at that
point. So in other words we want out of both dialogs scope with one submit.

Santeri