Hello,

I get a JavaScript error on attempt to submit any Trinidad action if a
Trinidad page was open in a new popup window and the opener page was closed
meanwhile.

The JavaScript is noticeable only when "Display a notification on every
script error" is turned on in Internet Explorer. (Tools -> Internet Options
-> Advanced).

The error message is different in IE 6 and IE 7:

IE 6 (v: 6.0.2900.2180.xpsp_sp2_gdr.070227-2254CO) - Permission denied
IE 7 (v: 7.0.5730.13CO) - The callee (server [not server application]) is
not available and disappeared; all connections are invalid. The call did not
execute.

I was able to reproduce it using "trinidad-demo-1.0.10.war". The only
modification what I did is to introduce an extra index_new.jspx:

 <f:verbatim>
'height=600,width=800');">open</a>
 </f:verbatim>

Steps to reproduce:

1, Open index_new.jspx and click on "open" link. This will open the original
Trinidad example page in new popup.
2, Close the opener page.
3, Click on "Component Guide". If "Display a notification on every script
error" is activated in IE, you should get a dialog with the mentioned
JavaScript error report.

Is that a bug in Trinidad?

Regards,
Miki