Hi all,

I am developing an application based on Facelets, MyFaces and Trinidad which I
am deploying to a Tomcat servlet container. Some of the commandButtons I am
using throughout the application do not always fire their events when they are
pressed. It sometimes takes several times of pressing these buttons until I can
see a reaction. This behavior is sporadic and I was not able to find any kind
of a pattern behind it yet. It only seems to happen on one particular page of
the application, my commandButtons on the other pages seem to work perfectly
fine.
While the buttons look pressed every time I click on them, logging proves that
action- and actionListener-methods are not always called. Below you can find an
example for one of these buttons:

                          text="${timerBean.buttonText[0]}"
                          disabled="${timerBean.messreihe.messlaenge == 0}"
                          actionListener="${timerBean.timerButtonListener}"

                          partialSubmit="true"
                          partialTriggers="cbMessung1 cbMessungAbbruch1
rbMesslaenge boxMessung1"
                          inlineStyle="width:150px;"/>

I am aware that the action-attribute is not defined in this button, but I
already (unsuccessfully) tried using that instead of the actionListener.

Is the described behavior a known problem and do you have an idea how to make
this work? Any hints are greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Michael
Munich Airport International
Flughafen München GmbH
Michael Hüttenkofer
Competence Center Application Development
P. O. Box 23 17 55
85326 München
Phone: +49 89 975-3 24 37
Fax: +49 89 975-3 24 06
<mailto:michael.huettenko...@munich-airport.de>
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: - Chairman of the Supervisory Board:
Staatsminister Georg Fahrenschon
Geschäftsführung: - Executive Board:
Dr. Michael Kerkloh, Walter Vill und Thomas Weyer
Handelsregister: - Commercial Register: RG München, HR-Nr. B 5448
Sitz der Gesellschaft: - Registered Office: München