We're using the dialog framework too and when the link is clicked a XHR
POST is made to the page before the window loads and when the window is
closed.

Jon

On Wed, 2009-02-11 at 11:54 -0800, Richard Yee wrote:
> Are you using any custom JavaScript?
>
> -R
>
> On Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 10:24 AM, Walter Mourão <walter.mou...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > Actually the refresh occurs after closing the dialog too... :-(
> >
> > Hints ? Answers ?
> >
> > Thanks in advance,
> >
> > Walter Mourão
> > http://waltermourao.com.br
> > http://arcadian.com.br
> > http://oriens.com.br
> >

> > On Tue, Feb 10, 2009 at 9:27 AM, Walter Mourão <walter.mou...@gmail.com>
> > wrote:
> >>
> >> Hi folks,
> >> I'm using Trinidad 1.0.9. I realized that when launching a dialog
> >> (lightweight), the page containing the commandButton reloads before
> >> launching the dialog.
> >> Is it the expected behavior ? Is there a way to avoid that ?
> >>
> >> The commandButton:
> >> action="#{captacaoController.entradaDeDadosDaCaptacaoNovoDocumentoAsDialog}"
> >>             returnListener="#{captacaoController.returnFromNovoDocumento}"
> >>             partialSubmit="true" immediate="true" useWindow="true"
> >> windowHeight="600" windowWidth="600"/>
> >>
> >> Thanks in advance.
> >>
> >> Walter Mourão
> >> http://waltermourao.com.br
> >> http://arcadian.com.br
> >> http://oriens.com.br

---

Fugro Data Solutions Limited
Tyn y Coed
Llanrhos
Llandudno
North Wales
LL30 1SA
United Kingdom

Tel: +44 (0)1492 563555
Fax: +44 (0)1492 592030

General Email: i...@fugro-data.com

Website: www.fugro-data.com

This email and any attachments are confidential. They may
contain privileged information and are intended for the named
addressee(s) only. They must not be distributed without our
consent. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us
immediately and do not disclose, distribute, or retain this
email or any part of it. Unless expressly stated, opinions in
this email are those of the individual sender, and not of Fugro
Data Solutions Ltd. We believe but do not warrant that this
e-mail and any attachments are virus free. You must therefore
take full responsibility for virus checking. Fugro Data
Solutions Ltd and its subsidiaries may monitor email traffic
data and also the content of email for the purposes of security.
This email is not intended to create legal relations.

Fugro Data Solutions Limited is a limited company registered in
England and Wales (Reg No. 5583527) at Tyn y Coed, Pentywyn Road,
Llanrhos, Llandudno, LL30 1SA.  VAT No. GB901440962.