I have a table that has a column containing a <tr:switcher> component and
another column containing a button ("calc".   When the table is initially
displayed, I would like the column with the switcher to show "needs calc".
After the "calc" button is pressed, I'd like the switcher to display the
calculation results.

Everything is working, except--- the update of the switcher contents.  I
have a commandButton with partialSubmit="true" and id="calcButton".  The
switcher itself does not support the partialTriggers attribute, so I am at a
loss as to the approach to force the column containing the switcher to
refresh.  I have tried putting the partialTriggers attribute on the facets
within the switcher, to no avail.

Anyone have any idea how to accomplish what I'm trying to do?

Thanks in advance for your input!

-Steve

"Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing it is not fish they
are after."
- Henry David Thoreau