Just to inform, I'm using Trinidad 1.0.10

Glauco P. Gomes

Glauco P. Gomes escreveu:
See this code snippet:

 value="#{myBackingBean.dataModel}" var="row"
 binding="#{myBackingBean.table}" partialTriggers="releaseBtn deleteBtn">

 <f:facet name="actions">
     action="#{myBackingBean.releaseAction}"
     disabled="#{empty myBackingBean.table.selectedRowKeys}" />

     action="#{myBackingBean.deleteAction}"
     disabled="#{empty myBackingBean.table.selectedRowKeys}" />
 </f:facet>

 ... some columns ...

When I click in the selection boxes in the rows, the buttons are refreshed and their state changes, this is the desired behavior, but when I click in the "Select All" or "Select None" links, nothing happens.

How can I refresh the buttons clicking on the "Select *" links?

I already tried putting partialTriggers="table" in the buttons, but nothing changed.

Glauco P. Gomes