Hi Lars,

If you view the page source, you can see what the active skin is.

For example if you go to:
http://www.irian.at/trinidad-demo/faces/index.jspx

it shows the following at the bottom of the page's source:

<!--Created by Apache Trinidad (Apache MyFaces Trinidad API -
1.0.8-SNAPSHOT/Apache MyFaces Trinidad Impl - 1.0.8-SNAPSHOT),
skin:minimal.desktop-->

Regards,
Matt