Hi Andrew,

Thanks for the response. I am setting a session attribute in custom
PhaseListener after validation phase is over. Before the response is rendered
the property in session scope has already been set to either  true or false.

I am not sure why accessing the property is not yielding me the proper value.

Thanks,
Madhav

Andrew wrote:

Unless you set #{sessionScope.someBooleanProperty} to true it will return null,
and null is the same as false in terms of the disabled attribute.

-Andrew
On Wed, Mar 4, 2009 at 11:54 PM, Madhav Bhargava