Thank you all for quick replies.

> Isn't mentoring applications over? AFAIK deadline was friday the 13th which
> sounds like a real deadline.

Yes, it is. However, I thought applications are done as ASF, not by MyFaces
project. I don't know exactly.

is there a specific sub-project you are interested in (besides the core)?

I am also interested in Tomahawk, but I prefer core. Of course I will
participate on some Tomahawk project.

+1 on the 2.0 parts

Tomorrow, let me browse code repository and task repository tomorrow and see
what can I extract.
Can you help me? Can you give me some ideas.

Kind Regards,
Ali