I have to correct myself. Now this problem appears only with 1.2.11 version of trinidad. All versions prior 1.2.11 in 1.2.x trunk are working fine. Maybe this can narrow possible problems and incompatibility.

Luka Surija

+385 1 61 99 140
+385 98 434 061
l...@iytim.hr

I.Y. tim d.o.o.
Vrbik 3, HR-10000 Zagreb
www.iytim.hr
i...@iytim.hr

Luka Surija wrote:
No luck with newest Majorra version 1.2_12-b01-FCS.

do you mind to test with the myfaces/jetty combo ? --> This is a full EJB 3 application, so jetty web server is not enough. Also putting myfaces on glassfish is real pain ....

Do you know what is so big difference in 1.0.x and 1.2.x. versions of trinidad that handles in different order request parameters?

Luka Surija

+385 1 61 99 140
+385 98 434 061
l...@iytim.hr

I.Y. tim d.o.o.
Vrbik 3, HR-10000 Zagreb
www.iytim.hr
i...@iytim.hr

Matthias Wessendorf wrote:
Or perhaps, can you go with a more recent version of this?
Majorra 1.2_04-b18-p03

-Matthias