Sujal Nagarkar schrieb:
> Hi,
>

> While using jsp:include in a jsf page, the included page control ids are
> modified. Pc1 is added to end of each control.
>
> If anyone has a solution for this, please do reply.

This is intentional; it allows jsp:include to be used inside a foreach
loop without causing duplicate JSF component ids, and various other
cases. Sun's Mojarra JSF implementation does the same.

Why does this matter to you? Your applications generally should not care
what id is assigned to components by the JSF framework.

Having said that, I would personally be happy to see a configuration
switch in myfaces to allow this id-munging to be disabled. It helps only
in some odd corner cases that most people never encounter, and does make
the ids ugly. If someone were to write a patch to add such a config
option, it would get my +1 vote (or does such a config option exist
already?).

Regards, Simon

--
-- Emails in "mixed" posting style will be ignored
-- (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posting_style)