ok, I got some progress on that and wanted to share it,

so I deployed tomahawk sample webapp to appspot,

http://3.latest.tomahawkwebapp.appspot.com/home.jsf

There were some jsp compilation problems with like
inputHtml-multiple.jsp page and such so I omitted those.
And google blocked me from deploying all of the jsps, for now these
are the ones working for me,

http://3.latest.tomahawkwebapp.appspot.com/dataScroller.jsf
http://3.latest.tomahawkwebapp.appspot.com/tree2HideRoot.jsf

The stuff is not "that" stable at the moment. I'm getting error500
from time to time.. :)

Cheers,

Mert.