Madhav

From: Cagatay Civici [mailto:cagatay.civ...@gmail.com]
I've used gzip filter with jsf and no problems, was working in was6 as well
afair.
On Fri, Apr 17, 2009 at 3:06 PM, Madhav Bhargava
<madhav_bharg...@infosys.com<mailto:madhav_bharg...@infosys.com>> wrote:
Yes.
Application server: Websphere 6.x

I have attached the files with this mail. Since it was printing the gzipped
response on the console I double checked the response wrapper but could not
find anything.

Is this because you cannot gzip using a filter in JSF? (It should not be
because the response contains generated HTML)

Thanks,
Madhav