From: Wolfgang Grabow [mailto:wolfgang_gra...@gmx.net]
Sent: Tuesday, May 26, 2009 7:46 AM
To: MyFaces Discussion
Subject: Re: How to show

Hi Justinas,

thx for that one - it works. :)

Does anyone has an idea about the other issue?

>2. Setting the paginatorActiveColumnStyle property of the t:dataTable
>I just can't get this one working. Whatever I set the value
>to (e.g. font-size: 40) the component just ignors it. Font bold
>works, but nothing else.

Furthermore I  managed to face another issue:

I'm using t:outputText in order to allow users to edit database
fields. Actually I have a master dataTable on which one the users
chooses the line to edit.

Under that I fill a couple of outputTexts and allow the user to edit
and to save them. The saving to the database works. But sadly the
outputTExts don't refresh properly.

Here's the malicious use case:

User selects Line
User edits line
User saves Line
NOW
User selects other line
--> Data in the outPutText persists - just not gets
updated
--> checkboxes which are filled by the same code are
updated though

I've googled and tried with a converter - no success.

        Is this a bug in the implementation (unlikely, I know)...

                Thx for any support provided

Wolfgang