Here is the piece of code I am using i could see the seperator up to middle
of the page...

<%@ taglib uri="http://myfaces.apache.org/tobago/component"; prefix="tc"%>
<%@ taglib uri="http://java.sun.com/jsf/core"; prefix="f"%>

<f:view>
    <tc:page label="Home" id="page" width="800px" height="150px">
  <tc:panel>
    <f:facet name="layout">
      <tc:gridLayout columns="200px;*" />
    </f:facet>

    <tc:link action="#{navigation.gotoFirst}" immediate="true"
image="image/MyLogo.gif" />
    <tc:link label ="Login" action="success"/>
     <tc:cell spanX="2">
      <tc:separator/>
    </tc:cell>

  </tc:panel>

</tc:page>
</f:view>

Also I want Login link should appear on the same line as of the image , at
the end of the line.But Login Link appearing just next to the Image.If I
increase the column width Login link moving to the next line.Please help me
in fixing these two irregularities.

Thanks
Kanth