Hello

We have a web application, using ACEGI-Security (new known as Spring
Security). Lately we added MyFaces Orchestra form handling conversation
scope, providing different application states in different browser windows on
the same client. It works great, but there is some issue according security.

When ACEGI-Security is used with
org.acegisecurity.context.HttpSessionContextIntegrationFilter, authenticated
principles are stored in the session context, using a SecurityContext
instance. When working with conversation scope, we would like to authenticate
users for one conversation only, not for the whole session. We tried this,
implementing a filter using a conversation scope bean to store the
SecurityContext in. So far it did not work, because of the sequence, the
Filters are called. Changing this sequence gets pretty messy because
security has to be applied for all ressources of the application, and the
conversation scope is only part of the javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet. So
the good way to goo, is to ensure security first, before calling any other
servlet/filter, isn't it?

Is there a proper way to integrate spring security on an conversation scope,
provided by orchestra, so that one can login for each conversation
separately?

best regards
Matthias Gerber