Are you using the correct URL to access the JSF page? What are all of
the libraries and the versions that you are including with your
application? Are you including a JSF library (RI or MyFaces) and all
of their dependencies? Which version of Glassfish are you using?
I've used Tomahawk on a Glassfish v2 server and it works fine.

-Richard