I have one application using JSF/Orchestra
and others does'nt use Orchestra.

The first application is loaded first at startup.
when i use the others applications, I get this message
*java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Orchestra was unable to create an
instance of bean with name 'AccessScopeManager'. Ensure that JSF variable
resolution uses your dependency injection (DI) framework (eg Spring's
DelegatingVariableResolver is in your faces-config.xml file) and the
standard Orchestra configuration beans are defined (eg by using <import
resource="classpath*:/META-INF/spring-orchestra-init.xml" />).*
because orchestra is not configurated (but the PhaseListenerManager is
executed).

What is the solution for using Orchestra only in one webapp ?

Thanks

--
PGP : 0x73E6EF22