Matthias

I checked out your facesgoodies but they wouldn't build for some reason due
to missing artifacts. I haven't had time to look into it yet.

[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.

Missing:
----------
1) org.apache.myfaces.orchestra:myfaces-orchestra-core15:jar:1.0-SNAPSHOT

  Then, install it using the command:
      mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=org.apache.myfaces.orchestra
-Dartifact
Id=myfaces-orchestra-core15 -Dversion=1.0-SNAPSHOT -Dpackaging=jar
-Dfile=/path/
to/file

there:

      mvn deploy:deploy-file -DgroupId=org.apache.myfaces.orchestra
-DartifactId
=myfaces-orchestra-core15 -Dversion=1.0-SNAPSHOT -Dpackaging=jar
-Dfile=/path/to
/file -Durl=[url] -DrepositoryId=[id]

  Path to dependency:
        1) net.wessendorf.jsf:facesgoodies:war:1.0
        2)
org.apache.myfaces.orchestra:myfaces-orchestra-core15:jar:1.0-SNAPSHO

2) org.apache.myfaces.orchestra:myfaces-orchestra-core:jar:1.1-SNAPSHOT

  Then, install it using the command:
      mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=org.apache.myfaces.orchestra
-Dartifact
Id=myfaces-orchestra-core -Dversion=1.1-SNAPSHOT -Dpackaging=jar
-Dfile=/path/to
/file

there:

      mvn deploy:deploy-file -DgroupId=org.apache.myfaces.orchestra
-DartifactId
=myfaces-orchestra-core -Dversion=1.1-SNAPSHOT -Dpackaging=jar
-Dfile=/path/to/f
ile -Durl=[url] -DrepositoryId=[id]

  Path to dependency:
        1) net.wessendorf.jsf:facesgoodies:war:1.0
        2)
org.apache.myfaces.orchestra:myfaces-orchestra-core:jar:1.1-SNAPSHOT

----------
2 required artifacts are missing.

for artifact:
  net.wessendorf.jsf:facesgoodies:war:1.0

from the specified remote repositories:
  java-net (https://maven-repository.dev.java.net/nonav/repository/),
  apache-maven-snapshots (
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository)

[INFO]
[INFO]
[INFO] Total time: 3 minutes 26 seconds
[INFO] Finished at: Tue Aug 11 15:27:12 BST 2009
[INFO] Final Memory: 13M/24M
[INFO]