On Wed, Aug 12, 2009 at 10:48 PM, Andy Yang<ayang...@yahoo.ca> wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I'm just starting with Trinidad - and I'm using version 1.2.11.
>
> I'm getting ClassNotFoundExceptions on
> org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.facelets.TrinidadFaceletViewHandler. And
> when I open up the trinidad-impl jar file (from both a download mirror and
> the maven repo) that file is indeed missing.

correct, was added to 1.2.12 snapshot (currently trunk)

->
https://svn.apache.org/viewvc/myfaces/trinidad/trunk/trinidad-impl/src/main/java/org/apache/myfaces/trinidadinternal/facelets/TrinidadFaceletViewHandler.java?view=log

-> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TRINIDAD-1482

> Browsing through SVN however, shows that it is still there.

yes in trunk - which is 1.2.12-SNAPSHOT

> It reappears in 1.2.12-SNAPSHOT however. What happened to 1.2.11?

was not there - that class. Why do you think it was there ?
Ah, I think the documentation already mentions it - yes we need a new
release ;-)

> It's the latest release - do I really need to go to the 1.2.12 Snapshot?

to use that particular class, yes. Otherwise just using the regular
FaceletViewHandler is fine

-Matthias

--
Matthias Wessendorf