Hi all,

Doing my first steps in myfaces (myfaces 1.1.7, tomahawk 1.1.9), I'm facing
the following problem.
Using one of the examples found using google, I've implemented a paging
mechanism using request scope manage bean. In the example, the data list
built in bean for each invocation. I would like to implement t:inputText
which the user will write his keywork and the result set associated with
that keywork will displayed in the jsp, upon submitting. The example is
taken from here - http://anydoby.com/jblog/article.htm?id=45.

Can you please explain what the method associated with the submit button
should do in order to launch the process of calling the db (starting from
row number 1), and displaying the results in the jsp?

Thanks!