Hi Alf,

This is a known bug/feature within IE, look here https://connect.microsoft.com/IE/feedback/ViewFeedback.aspx?FeedbackID=389736

So, as soon as you have more than one input fields on your page, the problem should disappear.

regards
Marcus

regards
Marcus

Alf Felis schrieb:
Hi Volker,

yes... if I add a simple "tc:in" below the sheet the paging works fine :)
It seems to me that you have an idea for solving the problem?

Regards

Alf

My example page:

<%@ taglib uri="http://myfaces.apache.org/tobago/component"; prefix="tc"%>