hello,

I am trying to implement the following:

Backing bean A is used to render search results
Backing bean B is used to render the specific details of one result

I am setting both beans to "conversation.access" and don't want to 'access'
them from different components (as it's not supposed to be best practice)

Also I could use:

But:
a. The first component will access the second in the JSF domain
b. I would like to do it from the backing bean so I can call
Conversation.getCurrentInstance().invalidate();

Can you please tell me the 'best practice' solution?
(ideally speaking these are in the same conversation, but let's say they
aren't). Any documentation links very welcomed!!

Thanks