Hi,

I'm using Resin 3.0.19 with MyFaces 1.1.5.  I have this managed bean in my
faces config file ...

  <managed-bean>
    <managed-bean-name>emailController</managed-bean-name>

<managed-bean-class>myco.util.jsf.controller.EmailController</managed-bean-class>
    <managed-bean-scope>session</managed-bean-scope>
  </managed-bean>

Within this managed-bean emailController, I have a member field, "fields",
which is a Map<String, String>.  I would like to initialize the map
property, "Renew" to "true" when the managed bean is initialized.  How can
this be done in the faces-config.xml file?

Thanks, - Dave