Hi Glen,

so form looks like
<uielementforFirstDate/>
<uielementforSecondDate/>
<uielementSelectDepartment/>
<uielementSelectEmploye/>
<commandLinkForView/>
<commandLinkForReset/>

1) does commandLinkForReset has attribute immediate?
2) How did you implement validation logic - did you apply Validator to
<uielementforSecondDate/>
3) <uielementSelectDepartment/> and <uielementSelectEmploye/> have
autoSubmit option = true, do they?
4) change of <uielementforFirstDate/> or <uielementforSecondDate/> doesnt
submit the form, does it?