Well, I have both Tomahawk and trinidad in the same application for file
uploads.
I added commons.io to the web-inf/lib directory and now I dont get any error
messages in the log.  I just get the popup error message once again.  I am
using trinidad for another control in the same page.  But I was also trying
to use trinidad for the upload as well.

Thanks,

Veena